Waiting

Ugh.  Life is always about waiting.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.  I just finished waiting on my nails to dry.  As one of the world's most impatient people you know I just loved that, right?  (about as much as I loved carving that pumpkin last night!)  As I sat and let my Duke blue nails dry I thought about how much we "wait" for in life.  Sometimes waiting produces good results.  i.e. my  nails look good now because I waited for them to dry, my pumpkin looks great and I got some awesome fried mac & cheese at the fair because I waited in line... but sometimes waiting does nothing.  i.e. someone who sits around depressed waiting for things to get better.  Things aren't going to get better unless you make that choice to step in the right direction.  God does require you to rely/wait on Him and His timing, but you can't just expect him to *hand* you a blessing while you sit around doing nothing.  You have to do the right things and choose to live in a way that pleases him *while* you wait.  You can't just sit there.  


Just my thought of the day.  & here are my pictures of the day.  Today was Bosses Day (or is it boss' day?) and Robyn, Christine and I gave Joe some heartfelt cards:
"This Boss's Day I would like to say thank you for the job that gives me health
insurance that covers my anxiety medication that I need to take because of this job."




"You're the first boss I haven't wanted to push down a flight of stairs."


:)

Comments

Popular Posts