friday fun

Today was a nonstopextremelybusylotstodoisit5pmyet kind of day, but a good one.  I must say though that it was full of way too much food.  We had a potluck at work today and then today was my sister's birthday so of course we had a good dinner followed by cake and ice cream.  If you know me, you know I hate being full with a passion.  Ugh.  I'd say today was pretty good though; it is Friday after all.  The colder weather makes me happy too.  I love snuggling up in a blanket and staying in on a Friday night doing nothing. (except blogging) :)
the inflatable spider james brought for our halloween potluck


oh you know, just a puppet show at work


had to change into my striped shirt for a twin pic with grandma! haha!

my sister is 32 today!

look at all that icing- ughhh

Comments

Popular Posts