Have they extended the length of an hour?
This has seriously been the longest week. Yesterday I was wondering if somehow the length of an hour had been officially extended. Here is to hoping today will pass by a bit more quickly. Here are your reasons to be happy for the 19th and 20th. Brought to you by my day by day calendar of course!
- watching the days grow longer
- the ferry whistle
- a handwritten letter
- root vegetable soup
- a powerful speech
- sitting in a window seat -- i've ALWAYS preferred the aisle seat actually..
- hot coffee in your thermos
- electrical cords tucked away -- so true they are so annoying.
- a light backpack
- wood that's ready for the fireplace
- clear sidewalks
- a spinning prism wind chime
- owning something made of red silk
- the ability to memorize --i'd include the ability to forget as well.
- shims to straighten wobbly furniture --my definition of shim comes from 5th grade.
- the scent of orange blossoms
- a great opening line
- a new gallery exhibit
- Grandma's meatloaf
- cinnamon tea