20 Happy Things
In continuing my quest for happiness (or maybe just in my continuing to rip new pages off of my day by day calendar) I will share yesterday and today's reasons to be happy.
- new ideas
- idiosyncratic Sedona, Arizona
- a warmed-up engine --would have been nice today...is it really going to SNOW again?
- a roadblock removed
- preparing a meal --that doesn't turn out a disaster
- rolling a lucky number--Vegas?
- ham sandwiches--whatever... ham sandwiches are nothing without cheese and chips
- an out of the way meeting place-- no no.. not without a gps that ISN'T out to kill you like mine is.
- sleeping in a football jersey
- sacred space--I'm not touching you!
- making faces at monkeys
- peppermint ice cream
- bookshelves lining a room
- snow sculptures
- the art of reading faces--would be just as nice as reading minds if it was possible to be accurate.
- the buttoning on of winter --what??
- imaginative egg dishes -- gross!
- an electric typewriter in the attic--if you want to end up on an episode of Hoarders...