Thinking ahead

Fall doesn't officially start until Saturday but I am 100% ready.  Bring on the boots, apple cider, bonfires and colds.  Wait, no... you can keep the colds.  I woke up with a sore throat this morning but am choosing to look at it as a reminder of perfect cool weather on the way.  I guess sometimes the best things still come with a price. :)

With my favorite season upon us it is natural for me to start thinking of what I want to be and where I want to go for Halloween!  I LOVE the whole costume thing and will probably be that parent wearing a costume embarassing their trick-or-treating children.

...and the costumes of parties past...

back when I was too cute and cool for a costume

wonder woman at myrtle beach - AND for the record the
kid's section has cheaper/more modest costumes! 
thank you XL children...

mario and peach -- yes, I made the props

grease-ish

rock paper scissors - probably my all time favorite costume
...and most difficult to use the bathroom in...

goodwill grandma
With all of that being said, take a moment to leave a suggestion for me on what I should be this year and what I should do.  I'm super excited; we should do something together. :)

Happy Tuesday!  We're almost halfway there...

Comments

Popular Posts