awkward thursday

Funny Thinking of You Ecard: I'm only awkward around you, friends, relatives and people I don't know.

Honestly, there is no way around it; I'm awkward.  After a conversation with a friend this morning I realized just how bad it really is.

In social situations I may seem to have it under control but it's the small embarassing moments here and there that keep me at the top of the awkward girls list.  Oh, and in dating situations just call me Napoleon Dynamite...(Whitney can attest to that one). 

What is a girl to do?  I suppose I could work on it.  I could find new ways to approach things and be more aware of my awkwardness in the moment and try to fix it.... or I could just embrace it. 

And I do.  Why?  Because there's always a good story to follow.... and there's nothing I like more than making people laugh, even if it is at my expense.  ...and you know what else?  Someone is going to like my awkwardness one day and when they ask me on a date I'm going to probably spill something on my shirt, trip through the door and ask them if they have any pets only to find out their dog died that morning.  It's inevitable.

Know what else is awkward....?  I think I've posted a blog about this exact topic before...

Happy Thursday!

Funny Cry for Help Ecard: Even all the ways I am awkward are awkward with each other.

Comments

Popular Posts