Fall Favorites (even though it's still summer)

Those who follow my blog may remember my "Lori's Favorite Things" post (you know, the one that showcases my extreme dorkiness via youtube).  If not, there is no need to have it re-surface.  Instead, I am writing today to do some free advertisement and promotion of my new favorite things as of lately other than the perfect weather!

The Michael Kors torstoise band watch and it's knockoff at Target that is approximately $225 cheaper.  So cute and a total fall must have. 
Maroon 5's new album in it's entirety.  I've had it on repeat all day long on Spotify.

Spotify.

Bath and Body Works' Cider Lane scent.

Indoor rock climbing (www.trianglerockclub.com)

Anything Kate Spade (aka everything I can't afford).

Jana Kramer's album.

Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parm in the frozen food section.

DIY Scarfs out of old t-shirts on Pinterest.  I can't wait to try one.

This tutorial on curling your hair with a flat iron.

Ponte skirts.  I look cute in this one if I say so myself...

The first 3 people to post 5 of their favorite things as of lately and their e-mail address will receive a fun giveaway!

Comments

Popular Posts