This is why...

Scratch This is Why I'm Hot. (though super cute when penguins sing it)  This is why I'm ODD. Just for FUN, here are some things I like or enjoy that may be not be the norm for most people:
  • Cold Japanese leftovers.
  • Onions.  I. Just. Love. Onions.
  • Burned food (hot dogs, brownies, cookies)
  • Notebooks, journals, note pads, planners, post its.  I have more of these than I really ever need/use.
  • Picking scabs (eww I know...but ONLY MINE! haha)
  • Sharing embarassing moments
  • Crowds - Christmas shopping on Christmas eve, trying to get out of the parking lot after a concert, etc.
  • Going to the dentist
  • Glass
  • The smell of an office supply store
  • Ketchup on eggs
and I abnormally hate:
  •  Butterflies
  • Dandelion seeds
  • Cheesecake
  • Duck Feet  (I don't know why but they bother me being orange.)
  • Bath and Body Works
  • Dreaming
  • Chicken Nuggets
  • Frogs
  • Ronald McDonald (not other clowns, just him.)
  • Chocolate cake with chocolate icing
  • Green M&Ms

Speaking of cold Japanese leftovers... I LOVED Kanki today!
rice bunny! thanks Omar!

Comments

Popular Posts