sing in the car and no one can laugh

I love the convenience of being able to download music from my phone.  I also hate it.  Such. Temptation!  I downloaded a song in the mall the other day that I heard in NY&Co, another when listening to Pandora, one during a movie and another at a stoplight that I heard on the radio...  Oh to have all songs be $0.99 again.
Lori's Recent Downloads:
[favorites in bold]
  • Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
  • Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO (such a fun song to listen to in the gym! haha)
    • slightly related, but not a recent download... click here)
  • The One That Got Away - Katy Perry (The only KP song I like)
  • Not Over You - Gavin Degraw ( I just love EVERYTHING he does)
  • It Girl - Jason Derulo
  • Good Feeling - Flo Rida
  • Tonight is the Night - Outasight
  • We Owned the Night - Lady Antebellum
  • You Lie - The Band Perry
  • Alligator Sky - Owl City (sounds just like every other Owl City song though)
  • Without You - David Guetta & Usher
  • A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
  • More Time - needtobreathe
  • Love Is Not a Fight - Warren Barfield
  • Ours - Taylor Swift ( I don't care what others say I think she's adorable and I just love her!)
  • Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift/The Civil Wars (this song is a tad creepy but I like it)
  • Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
What are your recent downloads?

Comments

Popular Posts