no exceptions; no replacements.

What are the things in your life that are irreplaceable?  A couple of things for me (with yesterday and today's pics of the day) are:

caribou and quiznos

fall weather

no better hershey kiss than a candy cane one
So that was my way of tying in today's blog post to my pics of the day.  This morning on G105 before I turned the channel I overheard Bob say something about the brand of mayo that he HAS to have.  I disagreed, too.  Personally, I HATE Hellman's!  Kraft mayo all the way or nothing.  (Thank you Chick-fil-A for being a restaurant that provides Kraft.)  

Anyway, today I asked around and got more opinions of things that people just can't replace.  Brands they are loyal to, stores they choose to go to, etc.  What is it in their lives that they just can't switch for a replacement?  Here is the list I gathered:

  • Tim Horton's Coffee
  • Canadian Kraft Peanut Butter (Apparently it's better than ours!)
  • Heinz Ketchup
  • Apple products
  • Hellman's Mayo
  • Gibson - for guitars
  • Vox - for amps
  • Adidas Shoes
  • BMW Cars
  • AXE Brand
  • Lowe's Foods
  • Simply OJ
  • Red Barron - Frozen Pizza
  • Vaseline lotion
  • American Eagle Jeans
  • Hanes
  • Dell Computers
  • JIF Peanut Butter
  • RC Cola
  • Newegg.com for computer stuff
  • Hershey's Chocolate
  • Anchor Steam Beer
  • Ziplock brand bags
  • Hallmark Cards
  • Coca Cola
...and here are a few of my own:
  • Kraft Mayonnaise
  • Ponds brand make up remover
  • Redken Shine Spray
  • OPI Nail Polish
  • Caribou Coolers (over Starbuck's Fraps)
  • Target over Wal-mart
  • Soft Lips for chapstick
  • Maybelline Mascara
  • Venus razors
  • Ken's Thousand Island dressing - no other thousand island like it
  •  

...and more I'm sure.  Some of these things I'd even pay more or wait longer for just because I'm that loyal to them.  I know what I like!  What are some of yours?? 

Comments

Popular Posts