Leave it to me...

Let's be honest, I have some of the best stories.  In just 26 years (and really just in the past 5), I have had some of the craziest things happen to me, met some of the weirdest people and just have been involved in some unique situations.  A lot of times people use the phrase "you would" with me, or the "that *would* happen to you."

I'm here to say, what you are about to read about would definitely happen to ME, and according to Apple and Verizon employees I may be the only person they've ever heard of that this has happened to.

Over the past two days I have had at least 6 or 7 instances where, (bear with me because this makes no sense) my phone is sitting next to me and rings.  When I answer it, the person on the other end tells me that I'm the one that called THEM.  Um, no.  I didn't call you.  I know no one in Pinehurst, Goldsboro or Marysville, Washington.  I have no friends in Texas and I wouldn't call for a taxi at 12 p.m. while eating my lunch at my desk.


Yep... first world problems.  Hopefully Verizon can help me out... props to Tony for putting in the ticket.

Even better... after this I told him "this would happen to me."  His response:  "I know right"  How do you know, TONY?  Do I just exude failure?  Life is awesome.  

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

  1. [troubleshooting hat] It SOUNDS like you have some kind of forwarding account that's making calls for you. For instance, through Google Voice, I can set up a call on the website, it will call my phone, and then call the number I set it up to call.

    Do you get rings when you pick up, or is it right to the other person on the line?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think!?

Popular Posts