2012 Highlights!


Happy New Year!  Last year was full of happiness, drama, unexpected surprises, creeps, awesome people, good things, bad things, etc. etc. etc.  Even though I think 2013 will be better... 2012 was a great year.  Here are the things I'll remember...(and so much is missing)
The FIRST day of 2012

Lots of winter trips to Charlotte




St. Patrick's Day/Robyn's Birthday



my first 10k



first beach trip


cinco de mayo - the day i moved out of my parents house!


mother's day - my mom's present


this concert (lady a)

this night


4th of July



many of *these* nights at NH


last night at NH

bethany's birthday

THIS concert (BP)

Lindsay's wedding

I started playing Bingo...

acquired the best roommate I could ask for in 2012

STATE FAIR!

met these crackheads

kb got married

Halloween


Thanksgiving


26th birthday

met Millie!

Christmas


got a fish and decorated his bowl for christmas


adrianne's 2nd birthday

ran into this fool

new year's eve

ending 2012





There you have it...and now for the the "highlights" of this year...
Never thought I'd have any blonde up there, but it's a new year!  Here's to 2013.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts