Summer Recommendations

What I can't stop listening to lately:
  • Payphone - Maroon 5
  • Postcard from Paris - The Band Perry
  • Honestly - Hot Chelle Rae
  • The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes
  • Hell On The Heart - Eric Church
  • Springsteen - Eric Church -
  • Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
  • Time Is Love - Josh Turner
  • All Over Me - Josh Turner
  • Come Wake Me Up - Rascal Flatts - It's about time they brought out a good song again
  • Why Ya Wanna - Jana Kramer - who knew the crazy girl from One Tree Hill sang?
  • Friday Night - Lady Antebellum
  • Water Tower Town - Scotty McCreery -McCreepy is growing on me..
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night -  Jake Owen - last summer's song but still a favorite
My favorite things lately:
  • Iced vanilla lattes from Jubala
  • My hot pink Sharpie
  • Candy apple lip gloss
  • The I'd Cap That app on my iphone
  • Spinach and feta cheese salads
  • Spotify
  • The Lucky One book by Nicholas Sparks
  • This website:  http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/archive
  • All of the pics and videos of my friends' kids.  Why does EVERYONE have a baby right now?
  • My new jean shorts from Urban Outfitters
  • Swiffers - why am I just now discovering something so great?
  • Sunday afternoon naps
  • Harris Teeter - for some reason grocery shopping is my escape.
  • Pinterest - of course.

With the exception of the pictures of my friends kids...(unless you know them) you should check out some of the songs and favorite things... all are definitely life enhancing. :)

Happy Monday!

Popular Posts