George Lopez and a New Blog

So I've attempted blogging before... and who knows where those ended up.  Somewhere on the Internet there is probably a blog.. or maybe two or three blogs that I started and never continued.  Today my friend Whitney inspired me to start yet another.  We were talking on Skype today and she said this: 

"So my deciding factor in deciding if I was going with basic or digital cable is George Lopez."

So as Whitney weighed her cable options, I realized (for the millionth time over again) that it really is the small things in life.  I guess it is less of a realization and more of another proving factor in what I've always believed.  You don't have to have big things happen every day to be excited about life.  I was excited today over having a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast and having onions on my pizza for lunch (Thanks, Ainsley).  It's all in how you look at it.

Tomorrow, when George Lopez comes on... I'm sure Whitney will be happy.  A few months from now, a smile from her baby girl will be a small thing that makes a big difference.  What made you happy today?

Comments

  1. The icing I found on my shirt after I ate my last donut ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think!?

Popular Posts